Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Barony of the Damned- 4th playtest report

The fourth breakneck session of ‘Barony of the Damned: An Adventure in Mousillon’ was played last night, with spectacular results.



what's playtest?

Our ‘fearless’ group were:

Ed Morris- Urrel Two-Axe, a Dwarf slayer devoted to his twin Axes ‘Pride’ and ‘Fury’

Mal Green- Otto Embarr, Pyromancer of the Bright Order, recently purged and disease free

Chris Lucas- Kera of Ostermark. ‘The Lady of the Flashing Eyes’ known for her deadly stares
Darren Bowley, Gorge von Ostwald- ‘The Butcher of Middenheim’ bounty hunter with an eye for detail. Well, one eye anyway.

Owen Barnes- Jurgen Heim, Priest of Sigmar, spreading the flame of faith where ever he goes.

What happened last night? Well, much of it was integral to the Plot of ‘Barony of the Damned’ so we can’t give it away, suffice to say this:

Total insanity points gained: 4
Disorders gained: 1
Things slaughtered: 2
Poets gravely wounded: 1

Other than that, we did manage to track down this testimony from a Mousillon city miracle worker:

“Whassat? You ‘eard about the miracle ‘orse did yer? Why she’s ‘ere behind me! Aye, look upon ‘er white flanks an’ tell me you don’t feel better eh? So whatchoo ‘eard then? Yeah yeah, the fact as ‘ow it aint been et yet is a miracle- due, in no small part t’meself- an’ o course the magical properties of this ‘ere mare!

Step close now- don’t mind the lepers- they’s just hopin’ fer some of the Lady’s mercy- step close now an’ I’ll tell you as ‘ow the strangers appeared, a from the mornin’ mists- clean as if they’d a just stepped down from the ‘eavens themselfs Aye, they did that! An’ they ‘ad with ‘em a most beauteous Maid, aye, a very vision of Mercy ‘an Grace. Ah, ‘ow ‘er eyes Flashed with ‘eavenly power! I shall never forget it in all me live long!

Now I knew at once it were me civic duty ter offer ‘em assistance- and bless the maid if she dint force a penny into me ‘and an’ say “Ost, we is ‘ere to bring ‘ope to this ‘ere city” Well, sir, you knows what the folk o’ this place is sayin’- aye, that she’s an Avatar of Shallya ‘erself, come ter ‘eal Mousillon! Well, now, I’s do’t know nothin’ about that- not bein’ a religious sort, but I can testify as to ‘ow not one of her bodyguards ‘ad so much as a wart on ‘em, an’ more than that- ole Baud ‘ere but touched ‘er horse, an’ it cured ‘is blindness!

Aye, an’ it made food appear for forty beggars or more!

Now sir, It falls ter me an’ my staff ‘ere to guard this wondr’ous beast- but seein’ as ‘ow you looks like yer sufferin’ I could see me way ter letting you sit upon the ‘ealing ‘orse fer just two pennies- I tell yer, Shallya’s blessin’s never came so cheap!” –Ost, Mousillon urchin

1 Comments:

Blogger Stuart said...

Just out of interest who wrote Mousillon?

2:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home